Stretch Grip Hybrid Glove
Versatile stretch glove with a quilted wind-resistant overlay across the back of hand and thumb.
Perfect for low-level hill walking, or taking the dogs out on frosty mornings, the Stretch Grip Hybrid glove has a fusion design with soft stretch jersey fabric and quilted insulation panels on the back of the hand and thumb. By having the insulation on the back of the hand, the gloves offer great warmth by protecting against windchill, while the close-fit on the palm remains breathable. The non-slip silicone print on the palm and fingers give a superior grip and dexterity. Fully conductive panels on the palm, finger and thumb for total touch screen compatibility are ideal for taking that perfect sunrise shot without letting the cold in.
- Hybrid quilted and stretch panel design for warmth, breathability and dexterity
- Quilted panels on the back of hand and thumb have 60gm/m2 hollowfibre insulation
- Warm microfleece lining at back of hand and thumb
- Non-slip silicone print on palm and fingers for secure grip
- Stretch jersey cuff band for a comfortable secure fit
- Quick-drying and moisture-wicking
- Close-fitting for dexterity
- Fully conductive palm, finger and thumb panels for total touch screen compatibility
|S||7.5 - 8||19 - 20|
|M||8 - 8/5||20 - 21|
|L||8.5 - 8.75||21 - 22|
|XL||8.75 - 9||22 - 23|