The Sonoran wide brim hat is made from Mosquito repellent Supplex Nylon for lightweight, quick drying and durable performance. Additional features include size adjuster at back and chin string for secure snug fit, mesh lining, pocket and venting. Although often-overlooked, a hat is one of the most important things to pack for any adventure.
In warmer climates we prefer the Sonoran wide-brimmed hat, which uses a lightweight and highly breathable Supplex Nylon to keep the head cool. A wide 7cm brim and UV rating of 40+ protects all sides of the head and neck from the sun, while a treatment on the outer fabric keeps mosquitoes and midges away. There is a discreet pocket on the brim for valuables, while a one-handed drawcord adjuster at the back allows for a better, quicker fit.
- 100% Polyamide Supplex outer
- Mesh lining for high breathability
- 7cm wide brim for sun protection
- Floatable, foam-filled brim
- Darker colour under brim protects against sun glare
- Discreet, zipped security pocket keeps valuables safe
- Wicking brow band
- Rear exterior, one-handed drawcord adjuster
- Removable and adjustable chin string
- Machine washable
- Midge and mosquito-repellent outer fabric, guaranteed for five washes
- UV rating: UPF 40 +